Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- On receipt of a class booking I will confirm the booking and joining instructions by email to the given email address. This may take a couple of days to administer.
- Please ensure that you have saved firstname.lastname@example.org in your email address book to avoid non receipt.
- If your booking is less than 3 days before the planned class date please contact me first to check there is availability.
- By booking a place on a Daly Bread course it is taken that you have read the course description in full and that you, or the attendee booked for, can fully engage in the class.
- If you have allergies, specific dietary requirements or any concerns that may affect your participation in the class please check these before you book by messaging me.
Cancellations or changes to your booking
- No cancellation, date change or course change, can be made within 7 days of your course booking date, although I can accept someone else in your place on the original class date. As a small business I hope you understand.
- Cancellation, date change or course change can be made if more than 7 days notice is given before your original course booking but will incur an administrative fee of £15. As a small business I hope you understand.
- I will do everything in my power to avoid cancelling a class and will give as much notice as possible of any cancellations.
- If I need to cancel I will do my best to find an alternative course or course date for you to attend or I will refund your course fee in full.
- I will not be liable for any accommodation, travel or other expenses incurred as a result of a course cancellation.
Are non refundable and are valid for 6 months from purchase date.
Please contact us with any enquiries.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER