Your basket is currently empty!
Join me on this new shorter Sourdough Simplified course where we will focus on the key processes involved in making a simple sourdough loaf.
During the course we will:
- Prepare a plain sourdough loaf from scratch using simple organic ingredients.
- Practice stretching, folding and shaping techniques.
- Practice scoring your loaf.
- Discuss the rise of Real Bread and the history of sourdough.
- Consider your starters’ needs.
- Look at troubleshooting when things go wrong.
- Use essential equipment and consider alternatives.
At the end of your course you will:
- Have baked your own sourdough loaf
- Be inspired to bake your own sourdough
- Have a loaf to take home and bake
- Receive a starter pot with some of my starter, to get you going.
- Have a digital copy of all recipes used in class.
- Be given digital guidance notes to maintain your starter and helpful tips.
- Receive a suggested book list, plus other useful resources.
Things to note
- Class times 10:30 – 14.00 weekdays / 11.00 -14:30 weekends
- Class sizes are small, no more than 4 participants to ensure you gain individual attention and have time to ask questions
- Suitable for beginner’s. No previous experience in bread or baking is expected.
- All students are actively encouraged to roll their sleeves up and get sticky and floury.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
Booking your class
- If you are booking for a small group or team and would like to consider a specific date, get in touch to discuss.
- Please familiarise yourself with my terms and conditions, specifically the amendments or cancellation of a class booking.
- If you have a gift voucher and want to book your course date please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your gift voucher.
- If you want to buy this course as a gift and would like to give a gift voucher please get in touch with the details (name, postal address / email of the recipient) to email@example.com allowing 2-3 days for this to be actioned.